I have posted oh so many photos on Flickr over the last few months. Some I am very proud of, some not so much but, they are all my children so I love them equally. However, I can see what people look at and what they don’t. Female photographers get more traffic than male photographers, particularly if they use themselves as a model, even more so if they flash skin. There is an army of men out there (and I unfortunately am among them), wandering the electronic byways. All of them looking for pretty things to look at. So, it comes as now surprise to me, I have set a new record for myself, quickest views to 1000. Just posted last week, another one of the NetMichelle series has taken off as people are compelled to look even when what they are looking at is the merest of flashes of skin.
Sep 6, 2006
The fastest road to 1000.
I have posted oh so many photos on Flickr over the last few months. Some I am very proud of, some not so much but, they are all my children so I love them equally. However, I can see what people look at and what they don’t. Female photographers get more traffic than male photographers, particularly if they use themselves as a model, even more so if they flash skin. There is an army of men out there (and I unfortunately am among them), wandering the electronic byways. All of them looking for pretty things to look at. So, it comes as now surprise to me, I have set a new record for myself, quickest views to 1000. Just posted last week, another one of the NetMichelle series has taken off as people are compelled to look even when what they are looking at is the merest of flashes of skin.

I have posted oh so many photos on Flickr over the last few months. Some I am very proud of, some not so much but, they are all my children so I love them equally. However, I can see what people look at and what they don’t. Female photographers get more traffic than male photographers, particularly if they use themselves as a model, even more so if they flash skin. There is an army of men out there (and I unfortunately am among them), wandering the electronic byways. All of them looking for pretty things to look at. So, it comes as now surprise to me, I have set a new record for myself, quickest views to 1000. Just posted last week, another one of the NetMichelle series has taken off as people are compelled to look even when what they are looking at is the merest of flashes of skin.
No comments:
Post a Comment